Wednesday, 18 November 2015

CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLERS - MAKE UP BRUSH REVIEWS



So it's time to start looking down your list of people to buy for this christmas and to start getting all their presents ready so that you can start to feel organised and relaxed for the holidays. If you are like me though then you always have to find the most perfect presents for all your friends and family whilst finding them all at the best prices! How much time does it all take up though? Scouring the internet for hours to find the ideal present that you have pictured in your head because you know they will love it and then looking on every website you can possibly think of to see if you are getting the cheapest deal. It's frustratingly tiring especially when buying and giving gifts at christmas should be enjoyable and fulfilling! 




I have always spent hours going through this process when buying birthday presents for friends, christmas gifts for family or even just buying some shoes or a bag for myself. So this year I decided I was going to write some quick posts to show you guys some cute gifts I've found at purse friendly prices. 





REAL TECHNIQUES LIMITED EDITION DUO FIBRE SET

Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fibre Set - £23.99

The first cute little gift I have to show you guys is the gorgeous Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fibre Set. I was lusting after these brushes as soon as I saw them and then completely fell in love as soon as they arrived in my hands. They are like no other brushes I've ever owned. Towards the head of the brushes where the white hairs start to come through they are so fluffy and soft and they aren't as dense as the rest of the real techniques collection which makes them great for light coverings of powder or gently blending or applying subtle eyeshadow or blushers. They just create perfectly blended and smooth looks which is what we all want isn't it!? Plus they are white! who wouldn't love white make up brushes!? (They also clean so well and look brand new again.) They are so beautiful and perfect for christmas, no girl could be disappointed with these! 




EBAY KABUKI BRUSH SET 


10 Piece Kabuki Make Up Brushes - £5.45


I also have an alternative for you guys. I have been stocking up on all kinds of brushes lately and I came across these brushes on eBay and really liked the look of them. I had heard some good reviews about them before which made me even more encouraged to buy them (because lets face it, it is eBay so who knows what they would actually be like!) and I have to say, I have been impressed! They look gorgeous, so gorgeous in fact that I have them on display on my dressing table, and they are also some of the softest brushes I've ever owned! The only problem I've had with these is that one of the handles was loose but I just ended up pulling it out, sticking some nail glue on the end and sticking it back and now you would never know so don't let that put you off (just make sure to check them before you give them to your friends!) Also the only downfall to buying these brushes over the Real Techniques as christmas gifts is the packaging because they only come in a little plastic bag. I though they could look quite cute though if you tie them all together with ribbon and a bow and then put them in a little gift bag or box. 

The exact listing for these brushes has now ended but I have a similar listing for you here
They are also available in all different colours and sets so theres something to suit everyone. 



Personally I love both these sets of brushes and I already have some ordered as presents for both friends and family so Im sure there will be people you are buying for that would love them as well. Have you found any cute stocking fillers this year? What are your latest favourite make up buys and what are some of the cutest gifts you have found for your girlies this year? Get in touch and let me know! 






4 comments:

  1. I kind of just want to buy these for myself!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't blame you! I was cheeky and bought them for myself and I'm so glad I did. We all deserve a little treat don't we?! :P

      Jazmin xo

      Delete
  2. Brushes are always a good stocking filler - you can never have enough!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I definitely believe you cant have enough brushes, I think my make up bag is more full of brushes that make up at the minute!

      Jazmin xo

      Delete